Sunday, April 22, 2007

first image of the day...

I woke up this morning and the image from this poster was stuck in my mind. Don't know why. There weren't any giant animals running amuck in my dreams. Instead there was a Christmas ornamental lawn statue that came alive, monkeys wild on the streets like pigeons, my profession as a cat burglar and other such nonsense bubbling out of my subconscious... This picture gave me the willies as a kid and still kind of does. Never did see the movie which I heard was ridiculous. Don't want to spoil the illusion.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Gortner!

Anonymous said...

Burt I. Gordon AKA: Mr.Big!

Anonymous said...

Much of this BERT (not Burt) I. Gordon picture was filmed in Vancouver - much of it at a football field at UBC. No good rotten giant roosters ...