Thursday, January 12, 2012


In Britain, they do it the other way. The standard poster used in theatres is the horizontal style British Quad. They use the one sheet (I think they call it a double crown or some other UK kinda thing) for other markets. They're very similar to our North American half-sheets except they talk funny.