Sunday, December 24, 2006

the quoteable kinski...

Happy Holidays! We'd like to offer you a Christmas present to you from the cinema staff here at Popcorn and Sticky Floors. Seventy-seven, yes, count 'em, - 77 Klaus Kinski quotes! Christmas dinner painfully slow and dull? Then zip things up by dishing out Kinski quotes! Some truly golden choices here, including:
"I sell myself for the highest price. Exactly like a prostitute. There is no difference."

"I am like a wild animal who is behind bars. I need air! I need space!"

"I am not the Jesus of the official church tolerated by those in power. I am not your superstar."

"I am your fairy tale. Your dream. Your wishes and desires, and I am your thirst and your hunger and your food and your drink."

"I just come from Tokyo, Hong Kong, long flight, I am exhausted. "

"I knew there were, in myself, the souls of millions of people who lived centuries ago; not just people but animals, plants, the elements, things, even, matter. All of these exist in me."

"I make movies for money, exclusively for money."

"I never said money is freedom! I said money buys freedom. BUYS! What does that mean, money is freedom? This is ridiculous: Money is freedom. It means nothing."

No comments: