Saturday, January 03, 2009

On the download

I came across (was directed) this blessed site while smack-dab in the middle of holiday dread and I thought I had found my salvation but the elation was brief, my friends. It seemed as though they had taken a break (and I'd just heard about them!) and weren't going to be up and smiling until the beginning of '09. Just like me! Anyway, if you're looking for some nice home viewing, they've got some joyous titles and deserve your attention. My desktop is happy to have new friends such as How Awful About Allan, Nashville Girl and Dawn-Portrait of a Teenage Runaway. What are you waiting for?

CultraRareVideos!!!


Truckin' Peckinpah!





Mythical (or are they?) beasts!







Glynnis O'Connor in a bikini!!! The total and most ultimate girl next door ever!



2 comments:

Undead Film Critic said...

Michael, have I told you lately, that I love you?

Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

Michael said...

No, you hadn't. But, you know, maybe it's the season and all but..I felt it. It was there in the way you were and what you said and I couldn't help but be warmed by it.

I watched Dawn:Portrait of a Teenage Runaway last night and it DID NOT disappoint. Bo fucking Hopkins is the pimp, Swan!