Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pimping (#1)



This is Matt and I met Matt through something I'm unable to discuss in public that has nothing to do with the law or prison. Anyway, I am presenting this video review of Scre4m because, aside from being an entertaining watch, it's actually from a series entitled, 'Watch This Instead', and the this that Matt is suggesting here in none other than one of my all time favourites, Peeping Tom. I can't believe he only just saw it a couple months back but everything he says is true and there's even more still plus a unique look at the cinema patron as voyeur and the stunning Moira Shearer. If you haven't seen it, watch this clip and then watch it. It may be out of print on Criterion, as Matt mentions, but there is a smashing Blu-Ray available from the UK and that is the way to go, if you can. Plus, I get to post these again.



No comments: