Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crowded house

Okay, I do have a smallish to largish (depends on your definitions, man) smattering of records and movie posters and some old, dusty musical gear and stuff. But I do NOT have a problem, okay? I, personally, find the art of collecting very healthy and relaxing. Everyone should do it, really. And when you see a bunch of really cool shit in one place (like a fancy, classy museum!)at one time, who do you have to thank for it? That freak of a collector, that's who.

Anyway, I want to see this. I don't need to see this or have to see this. I just want to see this. That's how it works. It's that simple. No problem.


J. Astro said...

this does look sweet. neat post, thanks for the heads up on it!

Undead Film Critic said...

Wait, was there a brief glimpse of a Duran Duran collector? That's just weird. The rest seem normal but that one ... cuckoo, cuckoo.